Only those athletes can participate on the Hanshi Cup who belongs to a (Legal Entity) officially registered sports Clubs, Associations or National Federations, Committees. They Legal Entity are fully responsible for entering their athletes within the deadline.
The Clubs, Associations, National Federations or Committees can enter unlimited number of athletes per weight category.
Each competitor must have valid Insurance Party that can cover the related injury and medical costs if any. An accident that happened during the competition, either he/she or his/her Legal Entity will be entitled to bear the related costs.
Age and nationality will be checked with the passport / ID card at the weigh-in.
Each contestant deemed to be taking part of his/her owns free will, responsible for him/her, shall be allowed to compete in only one weight category: the one corresponding to his weight at the time of the official weigh-in.
The preferable way of sending the entries is via an online software, which can be downloaded from here: http://www.zenbukankempo.com/sites/zenbukankempo/files/verseny/setup_zbk_nevezes.hu%20(6).exe
Using the online software gives you the possibility to check details of the other competitors who already registered. In case a federation is using the online software for the registration, the only information needed to b0e sent by email is the details of flights, accommodation and the shuttle bus requests. You may send entries via email also.
Will be required to pay entry fee of 50 EUR per competitor, to organizer, payable cash at accreditation. Without any extra charge the competitors can register and start as many divisions as they want and the competition rules let him or her to start. The entry fee includes all start fees of the competition, all seminar fees and also lunch meal on 5th and 6th Dec. in the Sport Hall.
All registered competitors for the Hanshi Cup can participate on the Seminars are free of charge. Those participates who are not registered for the Hanshi Cup but whishing to participate on the seminars heave to pay 10Eur fee per seminar
The delegations requests local transfer between the Airport and host hotel (Novotel Budapest Centrum) and also between the hotel and the Sports Hall during the championship the transfer costs are 50EUR/person, payable in cash at accreditation. The delegations will be welcomed by the organizing Committee upon their arrival in Budapest, Liszt Ferenc International Airport and will be driven to the hotel to proceed with accreditation.
1. The competition will be run according to the rules in the attachment on 6 approved 10x10m mats.
2. The Technical Events are:
-Empty Hands Forms (F)
Soft Style (FS)
Hard Style (FH)
- Weapon Forms (W)
Soft Style (WS)
Hard Style (WH)
- Street Self Defense (SD)
3. The Combat Events are:
- Light Contact Fight
Non-continuous fight – 3-Point Sparring (3P)
Continuous fight with controlled impact force (CV)
- Full Contact Fight (“Viadal”)
„B” cat. Continuous fight with controlled impact force to the Head area (BV)
„A” cat. Continuous fight without controlled impact force (AV)
Gi Grappling (GI)
No Gi Grappling (NG)
Pankration / Empty Hands VIADAL – Fight (PV)
4. The Hanshi Cup Team Events are :
Empty Hands Forms in Open Style (FT)
Weapon Forms in Open Style (WT)
Street Self Defense & Scenic Self Defense (ST)
Light Contact Point Sparring in Open Weight (3T)
Gi Grappling in Open Weight (GT)
5. The competition will take place in the official age an weight categories and no weight allowance will be accepted:
Novice age groups; 12-13:
Boys and girls: -27, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 55, 60, 66, 72, +72kg
Schoolboy/girl age groups; 14-15:
Boys: -32, 35, 38, 42, 47, 53, 59, 66, 73, +73kg
Girls: -30, 32, 34, 37, 40, 44, 48, 52, 57, +57kg
Cadet age groups; 16-17:
Boys: -42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 63, 69, 76, 85, +85kg
Girls: -38, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 56, 60, 65, +65kg
Junior age groups; 18-19:
Men: -62, -66, -71, -77, -84, -92, +92kg
Women: -53, -58, -64, -71, +71 kg
Senior age groups; (18)* 20 - 35:
Men: -62, -66, -71, -77, -84, -92, -100, +100 kg
Women: -53, -58, -64, -71, +71 kg
* Competitors aged 18 and 19 are allowed to participate upon presentation of a medical certificate.
Veteran A/B age groups 35-45 / 46-56:
Men: -66, -71, -77, -84, -92, -100, +100 kg
Women: -64, +64kg
3. Each competitor will be requested to undergo a medical examination before the official weigh-in, during which his/her competition uniforms will be inspected for compliance as well.
4. Competitors who forfeit a match without proper medical certificate will not be allowed to proceed throughout the tournament and will be withdrawn from the final ranking.
5. Each competitor will be required to wear the good quality competition uniform complying with the regulations.
6. The drawing of lots for position in the brackets will be done automatically by the competition software after the time of weigh-in. The refereeing body will take care that competitors from same country can not be fight to each other in the very first match if it is possible.
7. Individual prizes will be given to each category:
1st place 1 gold medal, certificate
2nd place 1 silver medal, certificate
3rd places 2 bronze medals, certificates
1. Only certified referees may work in the competition.
2. All referees must wear black gi pants, black sport shoes, and white kimono with red belt
3. All referees must attend the referees’ course preceding the competition.
Only one coach is allowed to the competitors’ corner. The coaches must wear their team tracksuit when performing their match duties and abide by the International Code of Conduct at all times.
Address: H-1237 Budapest, Sportcsarnok str. 2.
1st place of the HANSI CUP team events and the VIADAL/Pankration fights will get trophy as well